by

What I did

Jan
12
'
17

Today felt a little like laundry-day:

I reviewed and accepted a pull-request by kingoflolz that made a low-level thing more idiomatic for Rust.

I separated some of the engine code into smaller pieces, which will make it easier to document, test and benchmark each of them

I adopted rustfmt, a style-linter for Rust (basically an automated grammar nazi) and applied it to the whole Citybound codebase

I hooked up continous integration (Travis)

I wrote a more thorough guide about how to get completely setup for contributing - I'm planning to flesh this out more and more to make it easy to get started

Discussion on /r/Citybound
Support Citybound