What I did
Discussion on /r/Citybound
This was my first official working day on Citybound as my job!
Added a Contributor License Agreement to force poor contributors to let me do with their contributions whatever I want (saving my legal ass)
Reviewed and accepted kingoflolz camera control changes
- he implemented configurable keyboard + mouse controls for the camera, much nicer than I implemented!
- This will land in the next release which I'll publish once enough user-facing changes accumulated. (probably in a couple of days)
Reviewed kingoflolz impressively correct documentation comments on Kay, basically the most low-level part of the engine.
Reviewed and accepted martinrlilja's beautiful clean-up of the rendering and text-rendering code
Potentially fixed Issue #49 (Citybound not running on older versions of Mac OS)
- Help me by reporting back if this newer file runs on older versions of Mac!
Spent several hours trying to fix Issue #34 (Citybound only running once on Mac OS), going nearly insane
- This seems to be a deeply-rooted issue and will require more time
Summary & Thoughts
- Super happy about which big and meaningful changes the first contributors were already able to make, without any help from me, given only my messy, cryptic code.
- I'm trying to address the most show-stopping bugs first (the game not f_ing runnning)